Installing apps from SD cards is accessible with Easy Installer APK. Installing apps from the SD card is as simple as selecting them and clicking the “Install Selected Apps” button. You can search for apps you want to install by typing a keyword in the textbox at the top and sorting them by clicking “Menu”->”Sort”. By long-clicking an app in the list, you can access more options.
Search Google Play Store by clicking ”Search Google Play Store” or send the APK files by email. You can re-scan the SD card and rebuild the cache of APK files if there is an APK file on the SD card, but it may not be visible in the app list.
Key Feature Of Easy Installer APK
- An installer for packages
- The SD card can be used to install apps
- Search for applications
- SD card apps should be deleted
- Installation and deletion in bulk
- By naming the apps, you can filter them
- A variety of sorting modes are available
- You can send apps by email to your friends
- Visit the Google Market to search for apps
- Cache mechanism with high efficiency
- Supports Android versions 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x
How To Download & install Easy Installer APK On SD Your Android Device
- Go to our website and click Continue To App. Google Play will be redirected.
- You can start downloading and installing Easy Installer – Apps On SD when it appears in your Google Play listing. Install the app by tapping the Install button below the search bar.
- You’ll be prompted for permissions by Easy Installer – Apps On SD. You can continue by clicking Accept.
- Your device will display progress as Easy Installer – Apps On SD downloads. Installation will begin once the download is complete, and you’ll get a notification once it’s done.