There are many apps like Root Checker, but none are as popular as Root Checker. For that reason, download Root Checker apk file for android on our website. The Google Play Store also provides the latest version of Root Checker apps v6.5.0 apk file download. The Root Checker app by Joey Krim is probably the best. On this website, it is easy to install. On apkfm.com, you can download Root Checker App for your smartphone or tablet.
The software can be downloaded using your favorite browser and installed by clicking on install. You can download Root Checker APK files from our site faster than many other mirrors because we provide original and pure APK files. Using popular android emulators, you can also run Root Checker Download.
What is the Root Checker app?
Installing Root Checker on your Android smartphone can help you determine if you have successfully rooted your device. You can use Root Checker Apk to verify whether the rooting process was carried out correctly after just rooting your phone.
Make sure you are using the Root Checker to verify that you have root access (superuser or SU) configured and working! With Root Checker, you can see if root (superuser) access is properly installed and working on Android devices. It’s free, fast, easy, and has been downloaded by over 50 million people.
Download Root Checker Apk Latest Version V6.5.0
Android users of all levels will find this application helpful for checking whether they have root access (administrator, superuser, or SU) on their device. Using the application, the user is notified if root (superuser) permissions have been properly set up using a very simple user interface.
Root Checker Apk Latest Version provides You
The app makes it easy for even the most new Android users to check for root (administrator, superuser) access. This application provides an easy to use interface that informs the user whether their root (superuser) access is configured correctly or not.
A few features
- Test the root status of your phone.
- The Root Basics page has been enhanced with Like buttons and counters.
- Verify Root now refreshes by swiping.
- The most popular rankings have been added.
- Added Welcome Screens for first-time users
The Root Checker APK Download and Installation Guide
- Get the Android APK file by downloading the latest version.
- Install the application, then select the Unknown Sources option under “Settings > Security > Unknown Sources”.
- Then Install the app.
- Just click on the installation button when the system asks for permission.
- Your smartphone’s home screen will display the icon of the APK as soon as it has been installed.
- Open the app by clicking “Open”.
- Select “verify root” from the list and click it.
- Await the completion of the process.
- In case your device is not properly rooted, you will receive a notification.
- You will enjoy using applications.
|Last Updated app||11 Jan 2022|
|APK Size||Only 10.87 MB|
|Rating||4.5 out of 5|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.1 and up|
Root Checker APK Free Download
Over 50 million Android devices have been successfully tested with this application for root access, using a simple, quick, and reliable method. Managing root access (superuser access) is possible with the su binary on Android devices. Su binary should be found in a common location on the device. With Root Checker, you can verify this. Additionally, Root Checker verifies whether root (superuser) access can be granted by the su binary.
It is rated Everyone for its content. Tools is how the app store lists this app. The developer/company who developed this could be found on the Play Store website. Download and install the Root Checker Apk on an Android device supporting API version 8 or higher.