The description of WeChat
Why do over one billion people use WeChat? Well…
– MORE WAYS TO CHAT: Message friends using text, photo, voice, video, location sharing, and more. Create group chats with up to 500 members.
– VOICE & VIDEO CALL: High-quality voice and video calls to anywhere in the world. Make group video calls with up to 9 people.
– REAL-TIME LOCATION: Not good at explaining directions? Share your real-time location with the press of a button.
– MOMENTS: Share your favorite moments. Post photos, videos, and more to your Moments stream.
– TIME CAPSULE (NEW!): Share glimpses of your day. Record short videos to post in your Time Capsule before they disappear in 24 hours.
– STICKER GALLERY: Browse thousands of fun, animated stickers to help express yourself in chats, including stickers with your favorite cartoon and movie characters.
– CUSTOM STICKERS: Make chatting more unique with custom stickers and the new Selfie Stickers feature.
– OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS: Tons of accounts to follow with original content and news for your reading pleasure.
– MINI PROGRAMS: Countless third-party services all within the WeChat app that don’t require additional installation, saving you precious phone storage and time.
– TOP STORIES: See the latest articles your friends are reading and discover all kinds of interesting content.
– GAMES: Have fun and compete with friends in a huge selection of WeChat Mini Games and Tencent Games (*only available in certain regions).
– WECHAT PAY: Enjoy the convenience of world-leading mobile payment features with WeChat Pay and Wallet (*only available in certain regions).
– WECHAT OUT: Make calls to mobile phones and landlines around the globe at super low rates (*only available in certain regions).
– LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate friends’ messages and Moments posts.
– BETTER PRIVACY: Giving you the highest level of control over your privacy, WeChat is the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
– AND MUCH MORE: Exercise with friends on WeRun, scan QR codes, and much more.