The Xender app allows you to send files at lightning speeds between Android devices. With Xender, you can transfer data much faster than Bluetooth since NFC technology is used instead of Bluetooth and WiFi.
You can transfer virtually anything from your Android smartphone with Xender, including contacts, files, images, music, videos, and even apps. When you are transferring files, you should create a transfer group, stay close to the device, and create a list of files you want to transfer. It is important to note that Xender can only send files if the recipient is nearby.
Xender APK Download Key Features
- It is possible to share and transfer any type of content. File transfers are available anywhere and anytime with Xender (music, videos, photos, apps, PDFs, word documents, excels, zip files, and folders).
- The transfer of large files is unlimited. Video and large photos can be shared easily.
- High-speed data transmission. Compared to Bluetooth, this is much faster. Up to 40 Mbps can be transferred via Wi-Fi.
- Wireless data transfer. USB cables are not required.
- Don’t waste your money. Data usage on mobile devices is not allowed.
- A user-friendly interface. A single touch on the screen is all it takes to transfer data.
- File manager that is free and powerful. Easy file management on your phone. Keep your phone storage clean by moving, backing up, and syncing files.
- You can transfer files between Windows, macOS, iOS, or Tizen devices using WiFi or a local network.
How To Download And Install Xender APK?
- Click on the APK file to open it.
- Allow this source to install > Settings > Allow installation.
- Click Done to complete the installation.
- Once the app is ready, it can be used.